Hannah to attend London Fashion Week with AVEDA
We are very proud to announce that Hannah, our newly promoted 'Graduate Stylist', is up in London this week, attending the highly sort after Aveda 'Runway Styling' course.
She'll be working with Aveda's hair styling pro's and learning:
• How to create runway-worthy hair styles with serious wow-factor.
• The season’s most popular hair styling trends and how to create them.
• Classic runway hair styles, including ponytails, braids, curls, chignons and more
• How to use basic techniques as a foundation for runway-worthy looks.
• The art of backcombing and the proper method for up-styling hair.
• The logistics and etiquette required to work backstage at London Fashion Week
Image sourced from: http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/
We hope to bring you a behind the scenes insight of London Fashion Week... so keep an eye on our Instagram account and other social media platforms over the next two weeks, to discover what Hannah gets up to and to find out who she ends up working with on the catwalks!
PS.... In the meantime, why not check out the Living Aveda Blog for their latest post featuring the catwalk looks of S/S17 at New York Fashion Week: http://livingaveda.com/nyfw-tibi/